Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My assignments from the Times

I got some great news today from my editor at the St. Pete Times. Instead of covering one game this Friday I get to cover one Thursday and one Friday. They both are big school games too which I haven't had much of a chance to do.

Thursday night I get to cover Josh's alma mater St. Pete High against Pinellas Park. I told you I'd get to step up to the big time soon.

Friday night its the alma mater of Angela Bassett (What's Love got to Do With It, Waiting to Exhale) Boca Ciega against Southeast High School of Bradenton. Famous alumni include Peter Warrick, Adrian McPherson, USF cornerback Mike Jenkins, and Amare Stoudemire's older brother Hazell.

Early tomorrow I will drop some knowledge from the Sawx/Indians game from tonight. As of now its 7-2 Cleveland in the top of the 6th. Kevin Youklis and David Ortiz have just hit back-to-back jacks after the Indians had a seven run inning. I'm trying to stay up but I can't stay up any longer.

No comments: