Thursday, December 3, 2009

Civil War - Winner gets the Roses

I'm really pumped about tonight's Oregon State at Oregon game tonight. I really like watching the Pac-10 teams that we east coasters don't get to see all the time. All through college I had the drive to stay up until 2:00 AM to watch the end of the west coast games. As I've gotten older I haven't been as driven.

Now it's not entirely my fault. The Pac-10 television contract is no where near the SEC's where we have to watch everything. In fact, it's not even as good as the ACC or Big 12 contract. So I hope I can stay up for the entire game. I hope they give me something to stay up for.

Last year's game saw Duck QB Jeremiah Masoli shred the Beavers D and end their Rose Bowl hopes. This year, the winner takes all. Last year the Rodgers brothers (RB Jacquizz and WR James) didn't play for Oregon State. However, with the game in Eugene at Autzen, I see the Ducks getting the victory and Masoli along with LaMichael James running wild over the Beavers.

No comments: