Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Three Picks

So picking games is not my forte. While I didn't pick the Fiesta Bowl last night due to a long day at the office, I am going to take the loss because I'm sure I would have picked TCU. Here is what I think of the last three games:

Orange Bowl - Iowa vs Georgia Tech (-5 1/2) - Tech's triple option offense gives Iowa fits. I don't care how many weeks they had to prepare, no scout team can simulate Tech's speed and precision running it. Tech also covers.

GMAC Bowl - Central Michigan (-2 1/2) vs Troy - Central Michigan wins and covers. If you need a reason to watch, its CM quarterback Dan Lefevour. He has better numbers than Tebow and leads his team to victory.

Championship Game - Texas vs Alabama (-4) - I'm openly rooting for Texas but I think Alabama wins but doesn't cover. Texas hasn't shown the ability to put up points against a good defense and Alabama has the best in the land.

No comments: